- We know you will love our products as much as we do! Please keep in mind that all of our products are handmade, so the actual pieces may vary slightly in color and size from the images shown online and may also have slight imperfections. We love this about our products; they are all unique and as always, we include the handmade story behind them. We strive to provide the most accurate information about each product; please make sure that you have carefully read the descriptions and viewed the images of each item before placing an order.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your order, please email our office at email@example.com within 10 days of receipt of your shipment.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Please note that we cannot refund the original shipping charges as these are paid directly to our carrier.
- Include “RETURN” in the subject line of your email and a brief description of why you would like to return an item. Your return must be approved by our office. Do not return a product unless you have received an email approval from our office.
- Your return order must be shipped and received at our office within two weeks of receiving your return approval from us. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We recommend that you choose a carrier that can provide tracking and proof of delivery as we are not responsible for items lost or damaged in transit and this will help ensure that your product is received at our office within the two week return window.
- We reserve the right to refuse your return if your order is received after the two week time frame, the item is not in its original condition, or if it is damaged or altered in any way.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be issued in the same form as the initial payment. We cannot refund the original shipping charges as these are paid directly to our carrier. You will be refunded for the amount you paid, minus the original shipping charges. Sometimes it can take up to 3 weeks to see the credit in your account, depending on the form of payment.
- Due to the handmade nature and limited quantities of our products, we cannot issue exchanges. If you would like a store credit, please email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you. If you would like to return an item, please refer to our Return Policy above.
- Orders can only be cancelled if the package has not yet been shipped, or a shipping label has not yet been issued. If we have already shipped your order and you would like to return the item, please refer to our Return Policy above. Please call us directly at 808-661-1600 to assure that your cancellation has taken affect.
- If we receive your cancellation request before we have shipped your package, you will be notified via email that your order has been cancelled and you will receive a full refund. The refund will appear in your account approximately 5 to 10 business days after the order is cancelled.
- If you think that you have received an incorrect item or are missing items from your order, please email our office at email@example.com.
Your purchase supports families from around the world!
This guarantees a store filled with Eco-friendly, sustainable unique items found no where else. Items include home accent pieces, such as baskets, artwork, candles, jewelry, ceramics, wood carvings, and picture frames; home accents that are guaranteed to turn your home into a tropical paradise! We are also proud to carry Hawaii’s largest sea shell collection- filled with shells that can be found in Hawaii, but not sustainable to collect from there. All the shells are non-endangered and only harvested for food, or previously expired. The families that collect and polish the shells are supporting themselves by this work. Everything in Banana Wind has it’s own story… Where it came from, what it’s made of, what makes it unique, or what inspiration it was drawn from. And each item you purchase will include that story. Thank you for making a dream come true for me and my kids, and for supporting families and artisans worldwide. And because every piece is made with aloha, it is our sincere wish that every piece you purchase gives you that same feeling of aloha for years to come.
Take a look at stories behind our items
Making Tiki Totems in Tegallalang, Bali
Shop our Mini Tiki's & Tiki Totems!
Shopping the streets of Ravello, Italy
Shop our ceramic turtles!
Making Soap in on the Island of Bali!
Shop our Aloha Rock Soaps!
Looking for suppliers in Cartagena, Colombia!
Sorting out Recycled Glass in Indonesia!
Shop our Recycled Glass!
Taking a break in Agra, India before going back to work!
Shop our Mother of Pearl Letter Sets!
Firing Tiki Shots & Salt and Pepper sets in Pejaten, Tabanan district, Bali
Shop our Tiki Shots & Tiki Salt and Pepper Sets!
Shopping the streets of Edinburgh and many other quaint villages of Scotland!
Stay tuned for some beautiful glassware!
Packing our order in Pomaire, Chile South America
Shop our Hand Made Clay Bowls!
Marley searching for new suppliers in Mexico City!
Beautiful tortilla baskets are on the way!